A Tropical Island favorite for more than 50 years, our Impact Bahama shutters add exotic island flair, permanent shade protection, and excellent storm protection.
Click to view the full size image.
Our Bahama shutters are manufactured from heavy extruded aluminum. They are permanently mounted above each opening on a 45 degree angle. The design of this modern Bahama shutter allows the homeowner to see through a perforated aluminum backing positioned behind the aluminum horizontal slats. Our Bahama shutters have been engineered to meet the most stringent wind codes in the country and have been reviewed and accepted by the Miami-Dade County Product Control Division, Florida Building Code, and the International Building Code.
- Popular storm protection and adds to the charm of your home
- Architecturally pleasing
- Easy to install on any existing home
- Easy operation from outside the home or office
- Provides excellent security
- Available in many colors
- Support arms are adjustable to 60 degrees
- Bahama Shutters provide convenient light, ventilation, and privacy control in daily use